1. Dress appropriately. Don’t put on something you’re not comfortable
2. Arrive the interview venue on time. You should be the one waiting for
the interviewer, not the other way round.
3. Watch your body language. Don’t send any signal that suggests rudeness,
pomposity or any negative attitude.
4. Be prepared for anything. An interview may involve testing your
patience, tolerance or endurance. So, be prepared for any kind of treatment.
5. Ask questions when you’re in doubt. If something is not clear to you,
ask for clarification. Nobody will crucify you for that.
PATRICK OKUNIMA CV WRITING SERVICES has helped more than 3,000 job seekers land their dream jobs with high-paying companies including Banks, Consulting Firms, Multinationals, Telecommunications and Oil & Gas Companies. If you have submitted your CV severally without hearing back from the employers, we can be of great help. We'll write you a CV that highlights your skills, experience and qualifications, and positions you as the best candidate for the job. This will stand you out from hundreds or thousands of other applicants and get you noticed by the employer. Visit our website, www.patrickokunima.com to order for a professional CV NOW!
Best of luck in your next interview!