1. Dress appropriately. Don’t put on something you’re not comfortable with.
2. Arrive the interview venue on time. You should be the one waiting for the interviewer, not the other way round.
3. Watch your body language. Don’t send any signal that suggests rudeness, pomposity or any negative attitude.
4. Be prepared for anything. An interview may involve testing your patience, tolerance or endurance. So, be prepared for any kind of treatment.
5. Ask questions when you’re in doubt. If something is not clear to you, ask for clarification. Nobody will crucify you for that.
Best of luck in your next interview!